Wednesday 5 June 2013

Tarun Khanna still apprehensive about playing Ravan

TV Actor Tarun Khanna, who has joined the popular mythological series "Devon Ka Dev ... Mahadev" as Ravan, says he is still worried about playing the epitome of evil in the epic "Ramayana".

"We still have apprehensions is like the way you play cricket -. Every ball can exit in the same way as an actor, you have to be alert every time you have to put in 100 percent every day ... Although I have fear, I will be able to make my next shot at the best of my ability, "he told IANS.

In terms of understanding nature is concerned, Tarun read everything he could about Ravana.

He has been part of the television industry for a decade and has programs such as "sister", "Chandragupta Maurya" and "Dhak Dhakk In Dubai" to its credit, therefore, does not get pressurized by Popularity a program when he walks in them.

"I've been on television for 10 years.'ve Worked on popular series. Do not put too much pressure on me.'m Used to these things. No matter how popular the series is, I have to feel that I can contribute to it," said the actor.

Does it get monotonous on television for 10 years?

"Fortunately or unfortunately, I've never been part of a show for too long for it to get monotonous ... congratulations to the people who do it day (same) after day," he said.

Talking about future plans, the actor said "Mahadev" is taking up all your time.

"'Mahadev' is seven days a week and Ravan is a central character for a while. I've told my wife that I'm saying goodbye to you for a while. That's the kind of commitment to a TV actor must give a producer. If I was doing a small role, then I have thought about taking in another program, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment