Monday 10 June 2013

For Anas Rashid acting career took off as a joke!

Many a time, actors acting profession opine That is just a co-incident In Their life and telly Actor Anas Rashid, who touched the heights of success with Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum, says I got into show business with luck and blessings.

It was all but a joke That laid the foundation of Anas Rashid's career in the showbiz industry. I never had any dreams of venturing into television, but When I won the Mr. Punjab contest in 2003, I Decided to try his luck in Mumbai.

"I never wanted to be an actor. It was only a joke. Ek ke mazaak shuruaat chaltey ki ho gayi acting. My friends told me That I Should Participate in the Mr Punjab contest because i was good looking. I gave it a try in 2003 and went on to win the contest. I hail from Malerkotla, a small town in Punjab where people do not even know what modeling is ", tells Anas.

He added saying, "After I won the contest, I started doing Punjabi music videos. There were some people who were present at the contest who took a liking to my smile and dole shole. They signed me for Their video. After That, I went on to do several music videos and people liked me for my dedication and punctuality. "

Starting in TV was a difficult task to deal for Anas, but Ekta Kapoor played as a god father for him. She was the first producer who appointed Anas in her show Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka. Anas bagged the opportunity with Both Hands, Showed his mettle to one and all and today he is a superstar in TV.

We must say Anas, you are a lucky child of god!

Read more:


No comments:

Post a Comment