Tuesday 18 June 2013

Harbhajan is a fan of IDS's Akshay Pal

Guess who is a big fan of Akshay Pal it is none other than Harbhajan Singh. The Indian cricket team was clean bowled spin bowler With The mind blowing performance of Akshay Pal on STAR Plus' dance reality show IDS, India's Dancing Super Star.

This came in to light When Bhajji recently posted on a social media site about how I felt That Akshay Pal's performance. Harbhajan wrote, "Just watched this kid performing Akshay Pal on Star Plus India s dancing Already a superstar he is the way I dance superstar mind-blowing."

When Akshay Learnt acerca what his favorite cricket star had tweeted him acerca I was on cloud nine. An excited Akshay said, "It has not yet sunk in my system That Bajji actually loved my performance on the show. It is the biggest complement of my life. I am so happy today and this is all thanks to the stage of India's Dancing Superstar and yes my judges Who Have made ​​me eat so far in the competition. "

Akshay hails from Indore who made ​​it to top 13 is competing to win the title of India's Dancing Superstar.
Catch Akshay Pal on India's Dancing Superstar every Saturday to Sunday at 9 pm only on Star Plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment