Monday 17 June 2013

Priyamvada Kant opens a dance academy


Not many people know about Priyamvada Kant and her love for dance and the fact That the actress actually stepped into TV industry for being part of some dancing reality shows.

Unfortunately, her dream of showing her dancing skills to her audiences Remained incomplete and HENCE she has pulled up her socks to make audiences dance this time. How? Read on.


Source informs, "Priyamvada Kant is all set to venture into business as she along with her college friend have planned to open a dance academy named 'Dancamaze' at Raheja Classique Andheri."

Talking about her love for dancing, Priyamvada expresaron, "I am very excited for this project and hope it goes well. I am basically a trained Odisi, Jazz-Balley dancer. In fact I took TV for dance and that's the reason why I left dance career and my dancing got left behind for acting. "
"But now I am all geared up to start again with my new dance class So THAT in love with dance people can get a chance to explore Themselves once again. These classes I wanted to get started before I could take up any TV projects."

'Dancamaze' would probably start up from June end or early July next month.

We wish Priyamvada for her new innings of dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment