Wednesday 26 June 2013

Kunaal will do TV only if he gets right combo

May have Kunaal Roy Kapur started his career With The TV show "Just Mohabbat" but I says I have no immediate plans to return to the medium and would if I Consider It only gets the right combination of "great writers and great Collaborators".

"I would do something if it's something I am involved in. creating," said Kunaal acerca Asked When returning to the small screen.

"If it is a funny show, que I am creating, then I would do it. For TV, you need great Collaborators and great writers. If I'd find great writing and great Collaborators to put up a show, then I would do it. but given the current stage in writing in TV, I will not venture into it, "the actor, filmmaker Told IANS.

If at all I have tries his hand in TV shows, Kunaal would want to make a fiction show.

"There is very little reality in reality shows. I would look at a more fictional space. If people get to know That in reality I am boring, it will be quite hurtful. It is better to be an actor, who is good, rather than a person who is boring, "I said.

Kunaal's big screen as an Actor assignments include "Delhi Belly", "Nautanki Saala" and "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani". Also I directed "The President Is Coming".

Although I have comes from a theater background, his experience TV Helped him in films.

"My stint in TV helped me make the transition from stage to film even better. When I started in TV, I Understood how much or how little I had to do in front of the camera.

"I think theater is an art form extremely Difficult. It takes a lot of practice and discipline. But it is not like it is tougher than acting in films," I said.

I Also added Necessarily That theater does not help.

"Sometimes theater can be a blessing and sometimes it is not. There are a lot of people who act on stage, but look over the top in films. You need to understand and learn from your own performances and where you need to tone it down .

"Theatre, of course, Gives you an understanding of how a joke will work, how to drama will work ... But someone who has grown up acting in films from a young age Also will make a good actor," I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment