Monday 24 June 2013

My co-stars tease me, call me TP (tenth pass): Hiba Nawab

She Might Be very young, but she has enough experience to find her place on the small screen. Sixteen year-old Hiba Nawab has been a part of shows like Saat Phere, Lo Ho Gai Pooja Is Ghar Ki and Shhh Phir Koi Hai as a child artist. After dabbling in modeling in Delhi and doing a couple of commercials in Mumbai, Hiba is now concentrating on Crazy Stupid Ishq. On a promotional tour in the city for the same, chirpy Hiba acerca Talked her career and the pros and cons of being the baby on the sets.

For Hiba, who Appeared for her class X exams This Year, That makes it clear her studies are her top Priorities. "I want to Become a lawyer. My choice of career keeps changing According to my mood, I wanted to be a designer, a model and now I am an actor! But I feel balancing work and education is very important and now That I am doing a daily show, I hope it will not harm my studies, "she says.

Hiba talks about how much she Anushka Relates to her character. "My role is so much like the real me - she is lively, fun, unfocussed, loving and is pampered all the time. She lives in her own dream world," she smiles.

Currently loving every bit of how her life is shaping up, Hiba is open to all kinds of Work That will come her way. About being the youngest one on the sets, she says, "It is not a Very difficult role to play, so it's a lot of fun. My co-stars tease me and call me TP (tenth pass) all the time. But I am lucky to be a part of a show where I can be myself - there is no rona Dhona like it does in family dramas. "

1 comment:


  1. Wow such a wonderful article with useful content. Thank you. Register today to be the next Beauty Queen. auditions going on. Registrations for Miss India 2021-22 is open.
    Best Modeling Agencies In India
    Modeling Career In India

    ReplyDelete