Tuesday 25 June 2013

Diaansh Sharma married!

Diaansh Sharma (earlier named Dinesh), last seen in Colors' Veer Shivaji as Tanaji Also Malusare and had played a pivotal role in Kaali-Ek Agnipariksha on Star Plus, took a long gap from small screen post the shows went off air.

Reason? The player was actually busy working on few documentary films based on some social issues. Besides This, there is some special reason why the player stayed away from small screen and another special reason That I took marriage vows.

Finally Diaansh nuptial vows took his long term sweetheart With His Baani with Whom I got engaged last year (2012), who is not from the industry. However It Seems Diaansh is all set to return to TV as few days back I was seen in an episodic of Crime Patrol on Sony Entertainment Television.

Diaansh being a 'shy' guy did not opened up much about his marriage but managed to share, "Yes, I got married few months back and I am enjoying my married life. My wife is an MBA but she is a great housewife. "

We wish a happy wedding Diaansh life!

No comments:

Post a Comment