Monday 22 April 2013

The industry gives an actor many reasons to feel insecure: Ishita


Says Tanushree Dutta's sister Ishita, who will soon debut on TV

Ishita Dutta, the younger sister of former beauty queen-turned-actress Tanushree Dutta is all set to celebrate its debut on the small screen.

Ishita play the star of Ghar Ek Banaunga by Raakesh Paswan. Ask her why she did not follow didi dearest to Bollywood and pat comes the reply: "Today, the actors looking for quality and this show gives me that. No I limited to television. This is my first step into the world of glamor. Never I planned my life, let things happen on their own ".

Ishita says Tanushree is happy for her. "My sister has always been a great support. Was highlighted by my decisions and also helps to choose wisely I learned a lot from it," she adds.

About the insecurities that actors have to go through in this industry, which says: "The industry gives an actor many reasons to feel insecure primarily due to their ephemeral nature.'ve Learned from my sister to turn a blind eye to these negative feelings and keep working hard. believe that the most creative people follow this rule or otherwise all have gone crazy by now. "

No comments:

Post a Comment