Wednesday 17 April 2013

After every three months I get a new ‘reel’ look: Adaa Khan


Pocket Venus Telly Adaa Khan needs no introduction, thanks to his stint as the mean and manipulative Amrit 'Amrit Manthan' and its various appearances TVC. Adaa In real life exudes vitality and warmth. A frequent visitor to Ahmedabad, yet Adaa is another of small screen stars who found fame almost by "accident." Excerpts from a candid conversation:

Rocks Ahmedabad
Every time I'm in Ahmedabad, is a different experience - be it food, culture, warmth, hospitality - Amdavadis knows concede. And that's the only reason I keep visiting this city every time I have a chance. I love the vibrancy of Ahmedabad. And it has been a case that come with a bag and always return back with treats and gifts of the people here.

Role Play
I have the luck to be playing a reel that has many nuances in Amrit Manthan. Almost every two or three months to get a new look, costumes and new nuances to the character. Before, my character had become too negative and it was not too comfortable doing. When my producer Rajan Shahi told me my paper turn from negative to positive, that's when I got convinced. The public can see how my character is slowly becoming positive in the current track.

All ad (d) s to
I started my career as a model. What started for fun led to a series of television commercials. To date TVC I like to do a lot - is a work only one or two days and so they get paid handsomely, plus attention. Do not think much about the kind of work I do. I have no set plans on the type of project you want to have at hand, so I can not comment on anything that might happen in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment