Wednesday 10 April 2013

I have a huge interest in the paranormal: Mitali Nag


With the success of its spooky docu-drama Fear Files, Zee TV now presents an entire series on 'Black Magic' for a month starting 6th April. This series explores the paranormal by delving into various black magic practices around the country.

Many well known actors are part of this like it will see the return of its 'Afsar Bitiya' - Mitali Nag. The actress who became a household name as 'Krishna' in 'Afsar Bitiya', will be a part of the second week's episode (Sunday 14th April) where she plays a young girl - Devyani, who travels to Assam for a holiday with her friends but gets pulled into an adventure of a different kind instead. 

"I have a huge interest in the paranormal and have been watching this show ever since it began! Even though the stories often send a chill down my spine, it is one of those shows that I always watch with my friends. I am thrilled to be a part of this episode as I am intrigued by the idea of bringing life back into a dead person. While I know that this story does seem to have a parallel to Frankenstein... I am sure that it will be ten times spookier!" says Mitali about her appearance on the show.

The episode which will be aired on Sunday, April 14, tells the story of a young girl who chances upon black magic practices while on vacation. Set against the backdrop of Kamakhya temple (Assam), a Black Magic practitioner has vowed to put life into a dead person. Devyani and her friends who have gone on a vacation to Assam discover the tenant is up to killing 42 targets to achieve supremacy in black magic. As people around her die, Devyani finds herself being drawn into a tantric's plans to bring a dead person back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment