Wednesday 17 April 2013

Kunwar’s fan, carved his name on hand


The famous Kunwar Amarjeet Singh who is currently juggling between dance and performance of Nach Baliye and Dil Dosti Dance, seems to have landed in a difficult situation.

We learned that a friend of his showed him a picture of a fan recently that has carved its name 'Kunwar Amar' in his hand.


Kunwar reveals: "While it is an honor to receive so much love, I feel bad when people go to an extreme level to show their love for their favorite actors. Carving someone's name in his hand does not show his love for his favorite actors. I do not really want anyone hurt or be in pain because of me. When I saw this picture, I really could not believe my eyes. ask further my fan does not do so in the future, in fact, they can write fan mails for me to water your love and affection. "

No comments:

Post a Comment