Thursday 11 April 2013

Prerna Wanvari is a new mom!


The petite actress' father Anil Wanvari recently married a Ukrainian

Prerna has always been very open about love and believe in "love and let love." So it's not surprising that she accepted his new mom with open arms. The actress, who was last seen in Parichay, said: "I am equally loved by my new mom and my biological mother. I share a good friendship with both. They also motivate me and support me in all the events of my life. So it's a double bonanza for me. "


The actress added that she and her Ukrainian mother do what normal mother-daughters. "I shop with her, I travel with it. Went to New York last year, where he was a great support to me in the International Emmy Awards Gala, where I presented an award. Cook together and she even taught me how to make some dishes Ukrainian style. learned the Pruwit work it, which means hello. we communicate in English and has even learned some Hindi words now, "said Prerna, adding that his new mom knew Indian festivals like Holi and the Diwali and Holi played together this time. "


With much love is poured over it, who remains the Prerna?

"I juggle between my two moms".

We would like this mother and daughter duo binding plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment