Wednesday 17 April 2013

Roopal getting film offers from down South

Charming and talented Roopal Tyagi is gaining much praise these days for his role in the daily soap Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke on Zee TV which currently rules the roost.


The actress has not gained much attention by Gunjan representation but along with the recognition of their hard work has also brought several films from the Kannada film industry.

"My father has few contacts in Kannada film industry and one of the manufacturers I was offered a role opposite Puneeth Raj Kumar, who is a big star there. My parents asked me to take on the project as they stay in the south and wanted I work there so you can spend some quality time with them, "reveals Roopal.

The beautiful girl, who enjoyed success as a choreographer his season was always fond of acting and says she is in a happy now, "I'm working 24/7 in a month that also left alone and taking care of everything. A trabajito problematic for me, but I am enjoying my work and have no regrets. now I'm happy and content, but if in the future I could make a Kannada film as I am from Bangalore and I owe a lot to the city, "says Roopal.

No comments:

Post a Comment