Monday 15 April 2013

Mansi Verma of Kahaani fame in Ek Thi Naayka


Mansi Verma, who has shows like Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, CID, Jai Maa Durga to their credit is all set to celebrate his return to the Ekta Kapoor Ek Thi Naayka on Life OK.

The actress will share screen space with his co-stars Sakshi Tanwar and Deepak Kahaani Qazir.



Sources say Mansi will play the role of best friend Sakshi Tanwar who is also a psychologist. The plot of the episode revolves around a Line Producer Sakshi Tanwar is part of a shooting on a deserted Haveli. Character in Sakshi screen will be prosecuted in the Haveli in the shooting of the film is particularly. Mansi's character who is a friend of Sakshi try to help and find solutions. Deepak Qazir, the veteran actor in the hand touches the Thakur of the Haveli.

Confirming the news, Mansi says: "I'm having an amazing time working on Ek Thi Naayka as I have the opportunity to work with the same team and co-stars like Sakshi and Deepakji again.'s Like a semi-reunion for us and we are having a blast shooting for the show. "

Mansi added: "When I heard that I will have the opportunity to work with Balaji production company I started my career as an actress with whom he immediately jumped up and agreed to do Ek Thi Naayka. So it's a great opportunity and I glad I'm working with Sakshi and Deepakji again. "

No comments:

Post a Comment