Monday 22 April 2013

Mauli Dave opts out of Band Baja Barbaad


Recently, news about talented singer, dancer, actor and television presenter David Mauli join RJ Mantra on Bindaas' Band Baja Barbaad was making the rounds.


However, the latest information we have received is that the beautiful girl has chosen the show citing date issues.
Mauli who was last seen in life-Baazi OK Welcome Nawazi Mehmaan is a well known singer and concert tours held throughout India and the world. Apparently Mauli could not adjust the dates of Band Baja Barbaad Hence decided to go for it.
It is confirmed: "It is true that I am doing Band Baja Barbaad due to the date of issue, although I had loved the concept and all, but unfortunately I could not control my dates."
When asked what's new in his career, says, "The new song I've sung for Kangana Ranaut in the movie" I Love New Year ". The song is very lively and gaining much popularity."
When asked about the type of programs you would like to be associated with in the future, Mauli says: "I'm open to any interesting reality show, or even anchor if interesting and worth my time."

No comments:

Post a Comment