Saturday 20 April 2013

Paridhi Sharma bagged Jodha Akbar..!!


Much has been said about how picky the doyen of Indian soaps Ekta Kapoor is when it comes to casting actors.

Is said to have passed through a maximum of 7,000 entries hearing during a nationwide hunt spanning eight months before she gave her final nod of approval to the beautiful Paridhi Sharma playing Jodha in his magnum opus historical coming in Zee TV Jodha Akbar.

It is interesting to note here that there was another side Jodhas prominent among the 7,000 applicants who had almost made ​​the cut.

Insiders also reveal that Rasputra Toral had auditioned for the coveted role and the creative team was very impressed with it. However, Ekta glanced at her and said: "That's not my Jodha!"

To Jodha, Ekta reveals, "I wanted someone who has the radiance and dignity of the most beautiful Rajput princess Indian history has seen. Jodha was someone tell me whose eyes conveyed humility, simplicity, courage and conviction. paridhi embodies everything I had in mind for Jodha. When paridhi fell Jodha wedding finery and delivered some of his lines, knew the role was hers! "

Paridhi Sharma has previously been a part of Ekta productions but this is his first role as an advantage. With a big smile on his face, Paridhi said: "The role of Jodha Landing is a dream come true. For starters, the fact that it is a major role in Ekta Kapoor production ... in a very popular channel like TV Zee ... add to this the fact that I'm playing a famous historical figure into a lavish costume drama ... could I ask for? "He added:" I know the expectations are sky high and I have a difficult task front .... but I know I will strive hard, work my strength to my advantage and deliver. "

No comments:

Post a Comment