Thursday 30 May 2013

Rajshree Thakur turned down Bigg Boss offer

Rajshree Thakur returned to the small screen with Sony TV DhartiKa Veer Putra ... MaharanaPratap after a long hiatus. The actress deliberately took a break from television after SaathPhere so I could give proper time to his family after marriage.

While still a difference of position SaathPhere TV, we asked if a show of fiction or non-fiction was offered to her in the average time in which the actress responded spontaneously: "I was offered Bigg Boss."

"But I refused because Bigg Boss is not my cup of tea and I can not hold or fit in that space of these reality shows," said Rajshree when asked about the reason I do not take the sample.

Rajshree on Sony TV Maharana Pratap is seen as Rani Jaivantabai, Pratap biological mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment