Sunday 26 May 2013

India's best dramebaaz Aditya Singhal

The 13-year-old boy Pune dramebaaz emerged as the largest in the country. Aditya Singhal said he could not sleep after winning gold trophy Keeda "Best Indian Dramebaaz" (IBD).

Aditya, a student of the School Co-ed bishop in Pune, is a student of class VIII and was the highest among the finalists. After the results were announced, said he could not sleep that night with excitement.

Known as "The Silent One 'in the program, said:" Everything looks so good after the result was announced, I could not sleep I'm so excited I'm finally better Dramebaaz of India .... "

"I could not believe I had won the series. My parents started jumping for joy. And even mentors. Nihaar Cottage (first runner up) came and hugged me then," Aditya told IANS.

Aditya beat five other finalists - Anjali Astha (10), Chinmay Deshkar (12), Mehnaaz Mann (8), Nihaar Self (6) and Praneet Sharma (5) - to the crown.

The show was judged by Sonali Bendre, Anurag Basu and Vivek Oberoi and directed grooming children testing their creativity, spontaneity and the ability to act.

When asked about the feeling before the results were announced, said: "We were on top and we decided between us that no matter who wins the series, all will be friends forever."

"But when it was just the three of us - me, Praneet Sharma and Nihaar Self - they were talking about me and I was unable to concentrate, I really wanted to win the series at that point and then Ragini (Ragini Khanna host). Didi announced - And Best Draamebaaz of India's Aditya Singhal ', so the time was just incredible. "

He is a big fan of actor Paresh Rawal and superstar Shah Rukh Khan. "The expressions given by Paresh Rawal are just amazing. He is not only a good actor, but with his facial expressions that one can actually feel that everything is happening, everything is real."

In regards to King Khan, Aditya loves her romantic style and dialogue delivery.

Speaking of his union with the other contestants, said: "I and Abhishek Raj (Patna) are very good friends have been together since mega-auditions have always been together ..."

"I was very upset that Abhishek had to leave due to health problems. I really miss it.'ve Planned that we will meet often.'m Going to meet in Bihar," he added.

What's your memorable moment of the series?

"When Prithviraj Lord said:" I will be very disappointed if you do not win the show '. "

Your favorite act?

"It was a challenge jury did not have to do much, just had to say dialogues there. But he came very natural and I think that is one of the best performances I've done so far," said Aditya, whose favorite judge was Anurag Basu.

From now on, Aditya plan to go home and rest. But since losing his school, "will face-to studies."

No comments:

Post a Comment