Wednesday 29 May 2013

Aneri Vajani is in love with Salman Khan

Aneri Vajani TV Actor, who was recently in the city, was all praise for Lucknow. "It's so beautiful!" actor gushed.

To Aneri, performance was a wild dream was fulfilled by chance. "I've always fantasized about posing for photographers. But I never gave a push. Then one day, a casting director met my photos on Facebook and invited me to a screen test, and before I could realize what was going on, I have the paper. "Since then, life has been a fairy tale for Aneri as she lives her dream every day. "I'm in love with the fact that I'm busy all day with the releases. Indeed, when I'm home on a day off, I feel the pain of returning to work."


All of 20, Aneri confesses that his family loves the fact that now is an actor. "My parents have been fully supportive from the beginning. My younger brothers call their friends and say 'Dekho didi TV pe hain abhi " when they see me. "The young actor is also a dancer, having received formal training in Bharatnatyam and also by Shiamak Davar." Dancing is my passion. If given the opportunity, I would love to participate in a dance reality show. "

Ask the idea of a perfect man, and pat comes the reply, "Salman Khan!'m Madly in love with him. On television, I am very fond of Karan Singh Grover and would love to star opposite him. I 'never I've been in a relationship and you are the only men in my life. "Aneri, unlike other budding television actors, has high aspirations of Bollywood. "I am enjoying my stint on TV. Maybe after 2-3 series more, but nothing as of now." With versatility like hers, she is sure to go places!

No comments:

Post a Comment