Wednesday 3 July 2013

Rani Mukherjee’s bhabhi Jyoti in Mahadev

While her sister-in-law Rani Mukherjee is busy sizzling on the 70 mm screen, actress Jyoti Mukherjee is all set to make a cameo appearance in Nikhil Sinha's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

She will play Riddhi and Siddhi's mother in the show. Jyoti is returning to the tube eight years after her show titled Pratima on Sahara One ended in June, 2005. Says the actress, "I am returning to acting after eight long years. I was contemplating to get back to work since the past on year. But I did not want to take up a lot of work since I have two kids and want to spend quality time with them. This role was good enough as it Requires me to shoot for only 15 days. "

Like Jyoti, her family is excited Equally acerca her becoming a part of the show. She says, "My family is overwhelmed as this is the only show They watch."

Talking about her sister-in-law Rani, the actress adds, "Also She watches the show. She has always been very supportive During all my endeavors. She supported me even when i was on a break."

No comments:

Post a Comment