Monday 15 July 2013

I’m not a quitter... health issues gave way this time: Aarti

Bollywood actress Aarti Chhabria is the latest one to be out of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. "I had health issues Plaguing me During The show, but I did not want to concentrate on that.'m Not a quitter, but my health issues gave way this time," says Aarti, who Suffered desde to rib injury That only got worse ace the show progressed.

Talking her experience on to positive note, Aarti jokes, "I've got back into shape thanks to the dancing and rehearsals on This show, Especially since I'd gorged on to lot of food During The shoot of my debut Punjabi film prior to this show, "says the actress, who've ACTED in to number of movies in the South.

Aarti recently is back desde to filmmaking course and she says she've plans to put that in use. "I've Learnt everything desde camerawork to screenplay to editing.'ve Been contemplating on making to short film, que I plan to embark sometime in the near future," she signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment